Personalised name transfers for clothing items at A78! Customising clothing has never been easier; personalised name transfers can be placed upon just about any piece of clothing. These personalised iron on vinyl transfers are the go to for customised gifts and personal use alike.
Customise your clothing to your exact specifications with A78 providing you with the best quality of vinyl transfers. The said vinyl transfers includes solid, glitter, flock, holographic, metallic, reflective and glow in the dark vinyl transfers, which can be added to any item of clothing especially catering to materials which contain cotton or cotton mix. We offer personalised name transfers in various colours and the same are available in a variety of sizes, font styles, and textures.
In addition to the above, you also have the option to purchase clothing items from our clothing range, which is an additional option which we provide to our buyers. Browse through the on-site collection to choose the clothing items and then provide us with the name/s which you would like for us to transfer. You can decorate different items yourself including cushions, blankets, curtains, converse type shoes, slippers, hats, trousers, jackets, shirts, hoodies, Hi Vis vests, Christmas bags, bibs, baby rompers, bodysuits, pyjamas, sleep suits, and many more items which are made from the fabric material.
1.To begin ordering, press the ‘Design Now’ button, located above this section.
2.You will be redirected to the ‘Designer’, here you will begin by typing your text in the ‘Your Text’, it can either be lowercase or uppercase, take note that white spaces are counted as characters.
3.Now you will have to select the size, which suits your needs, the size is for the capital letter height.
4.Then you will need to choose your font type, you will either choose a ‘Block’ or ‘Script’ font type.
5.Next, you will choose any of the fonts, in the select box, this depends on the font type you selected, all of the changes you are making will be shown in realtime.
6.The last step, now you will have to choose your colour and material, you will begin by choosing the material which suits your needs, then you can choose a colour, they are represented as circles, hovering over them will tell you the name of the colour.
7.At the top of the page, you are able to preview all of your transfers options, the price is also visible, after you are satisfied you can complete the order by clicking the red button with a basket icon.
Iron-on transfer are suitable only for fabric. (T-shirt, hoodies, sweatshirts, polo shirts, hat, bedding, curtains, bags, pillows, trousers etc…) Apply only on pure cotton (for best result) or cotton/polyester mix (at least 50% cotton). Not suitable for very stretchy materials, nylon, leather, satin, lace etc. Easy to apply with an iron or heat press.
1. Set your iron to the cotton/linen setting. Make sure the steam setting is OFF for steam irons.
2. Use the iron to pre-heat the area of the material in which you will be applying your cut image for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. Place the image, plastic side up, onto the pre-heated material. To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25 to 30 seconds.
4. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with an iron to the back of the material for an additional 25 to 30 seconds.
5. Let cool. Remove plastic slowly, if image does not adhere repeat steps 3, 4 and 5. Transfer must melt in the material.
– It is suggested that you use an ironing board with light padding.
– To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material.
– Only iron-on a single layer at a time. Begin with the bottom layer followed by the second bottom layer and work upwards . Do not apply a layer on top of iron-on glitter.
– If a section of the transfer doesn?t stick, return the liner to its original position. Re-iron the piece again with the tip of the iron, moving it firmly backwards and forwards over the affected area.
For longest life wash and dry the embellished item inside out. Machine washable up to 40º C