Royal Mail 1st Class delivery 1-3 working days.
Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery 3-5 working days.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next working day by 1 pm*.
Royal Mail International Tracked delivery 5 to 7 working days.
Items will be posted within next 1-3 working days after payment.
The processing time depends on the quantity and variety of products ordered.
Iron On transfers works best on cotton or cotton/polyester mix materials. At least 50% cotton. On pure synthetic materials won’t work correctly because fabric will melt from the heat of an iron.
The best is to use a Teflon Sheet but can use a parchment (baking) paper or a thin cotton cloth.
Not enough heat – set a higher temperature.
The transfer is not under the heat press/ iron long enough- extend pressing time.
Fabric type and fabric surface – fluffy, very stretchy, silk, satin, leather, seams etc.
Pulled off a plastic cover while transfer was still warm. You have to let glue to cool down/stick to fabric before remove it.
Repeat all application tips if you use a domestic iron with steam holes- glue will not melt/stick properly to fabric in these places where steam holes are.
Lay your garment on a slightly soft surface and iron it for a while to remove moisture.
Iron-on transfers are suitable only for fabric. (T-shirt, hoodies, sweatshirts, polo shirts, hats, bedding, curtains, bags, pillows, trousers, towels etc…) Apply only on pure cotton (for best result) or cotton/polyester mix (at least 50% cotton). Not suitable for very stretchy materials, nylon, leather, satin, lace etc. Easy to apply with an iron or a heat press.
1. Set your iron to the cotton/linen setting. Make sure the steam setting is OFF for steam irons.
2. Use the iron to pre-heat the area of the material in which you will be applying your cut image for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. Place the image, plastic side up, onto the pre-heated material. To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25 to 30 seconds.
4. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with an iron to the back of the material for an additional 25 to 30 seconds.
5. Let cool. Remove plastic slowly, if image does not adhere repeat steps 3, 4 and 5. Transfer must melt in the material.
– It is suggested that you use an ironing board with light padding.
– To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material.
– Only iron-on a single layer at a time. Begin with the bottom layer followed by the second bottom layer and work upwards . Do not apply a layer on top of iron-on glitter.
– If a section of the transfer doesn’t stick, return the liner to its original position. Re-iron the piece again with the tip of the iron, moving it firmly backwards and forwards over the affected area.
For longest life wash and dry the embellished item inside out. Machine washable up to 40º C, no tumble dry. Iron inside out.